Thank you everyone who was praying about our Easter services this past Sunday. We had a tremendous day and God used a lot of people, prayers, and gifts to make it possible. People were up and at the theater before 6am setting up, so that we could be ready for our 8:00am service. The teams all did a fantastic job from set-up, to parking lot, first impressions, hospitality, tech, worship, Bridge Kids, ushers, response team, to tear-down. Thank you.
We are celebrating everything that God did this past weekend. Here are some highlights so you can rejoice with us.
- For the first time in our 5 year history we had 3 services (8am, 9am and 10:30am). Over 100 people attended the 8am service (including kids).
- We began a new series entitled: New Beginnings that will continue for the next four weeks. (See video below)
- We had our highest attendance ever at 1096 total people.
- We had the most kids we have ever hosted at Bridge Kids with 243 kids.
- 81 adults worked in Bridge Kids (we even had more volunteers than we needed). Thank you.
- We had 172 people attend one of our 3 video venues.
- We had 16 guests fill out connection cards which means 16 donations to our strategic partner WAR to free people from human trafficking.
- We had roughly 150 people volunteer to connect people to Jesus for life change between our set-up, tear-down, parking lot, first impressions, hospitality, usher, tech, worship, Bridge Kids, response team, and Community Group teams.
- We had a new response team ready to lead people to Jesus, and pray with anyone who desires to pray about any issue after each service. This team will be available from now on after all of our services. They will be wearing yellow name tags that say Response Team.
- We had people raise their hands to indicate that they made a decision to trust Jesus Christ as their Savior. I honestly don’t know how many, but we praise God for each one (Luke 15:7; 10).
We are excited not simply about the numbers, but because each number represents a person. We desire to connect people to Jesus Christ for life change. The more people we have, the greater potential impact we can have for the glory of God!